«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventures of the Lamoureaux Family
The fun and adventure filled life of the Lamoureaux Family....
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(8)
Kylie "playing" school
Cupcake surprise for Aunt Mk's b'day...shh,don't t...
Condo in Mexico
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Yoga
Tree Climbing with Daddy
Family Time at the Beach
Uncle Chris Visits
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(9)
About Me
The Lamoureaux's
I am a wife, mother, and educator. Although I wear many hats in a given day, I love every minute of it. I am never bored that is for sure!
View my complete profile
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Condo in Mexico
Hello, my parents condo is completed and looks
SOOOO
good (I can't wait to see it in person). Mom is quite the interior designer!! Love it!
View from their terrace
view from their terrace
bedroom
kitchen
bathroom
front room
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lamoureaux Playlist
Labels
Christmas FUN
Snow Angel
My Blog List
New Baby.New life.New body.
2 years ago
The Heater Family
12 years ago
The Henderson's
13 years ago
A Pocket of Rocks
14 years ago
Miniken Family
15 years ago
The Ready Family
15 years ago
Tales from the McWade
17 years ago
Stevenson Quints
17 years ago
CMK
17 years ago
smidge GREENER
17 years ago
Monkey Mommy 3
My Blog List
No comments:
Post a Comment