2 years ago
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Summer fun with my Kylie Lynn
This summer has started off great. I love being home with Kylie and spending such special time with her. With the baby due in January, it makes me want to treasure each and every moment with just Kylie. Even though we had plans to start a family sooner, I can honestly say that I am so glad GOD allowed us a little more time with Kylie. Life will never be the same when brother or sister arrive and it will fill our hearts with more joy, however, being able to spend the last 3 1/2 years with our special princess has been so much fun (and in looking back something I would never want any other way). Tonight I took her out to dinner and she of course wanted Chinese food. As I looked at her sitting across from me my eyes teared up as she just looked so grown up (drinking "tea", being so polite and kind to the waitress, and loving her special time with Mommy). She will make the best big sister as she has already made the best daughter! I love Kylie Lynn!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment