CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pampering Kylie

Today was the day we were going to spend as a family and head to the beach (to celebrate V-day and to just get away). However, last night around midnight Kylie woke up and had a high temp. AGAIN! With no other symptoms it has me concerned that after being finished with her pneumonia med's for only a week, that maybe she still isn't fully recovered yet. We did see her grabbing her ear more than once today, so I am praying that that is the diagnosis tomorrow morning at her appointment. This girl is a tough one and I can honestly say she truly doesn't wine or complain when she is sick, and still manages to smile and bring light to our day. I got her a manicure/pedicure kit for V-day and so we played around with that this evening. So cute and she loves getting pampered!





No comments:

Post a Comment