2 years ago
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you had a very blessed day with family and/or friends. We had a busy but fun weekend. Friday some friends and I from work went to an Adult Easter Egg hunt, that was an adventure. Saturday Kylie and I did some baking before my parents came over and when they got here Kylie worked on some craft projects. Today we had a great Easter morning at home and then went to New Community Church with all the family in Maple Valley. Kylie had a great time at Sunday school and then enjoyed the train ride afterwards! To end a perfect day we had a potluck at Geri Lynn's and shared great food and laughs! Love to all!
Cousin Jaime visiting with Dan (Mike and Geri's friend)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment