skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Las Vegas "couples" trip!!!
I just have to rub it in that we had a great time in Las Vegas. The weather was perfecto (75-80) and the time alone with Brian and our friends was great! We had a lot of good laughs, good food, good shopping (um, I had to leave a beach towel at the hotel as I didn't have any more room in my suitcase when we came home!HA), good show, and great company with great friends! Brian and I have never been gone more than two nights without Kylie, so I was a little nervous about the 4 nights without her. However, she had a wonderful time with G and G and didn't even miss us (well until we got to see her today and we received a lot of hugs and kisses). It was so great to have the opportunity to spend time with Brian too, highly recommend a little getaway when you can as a couple because it was great!
Brian and I at a bar in the New York, New York where we saw a show.
The four of us: Brian and I with our great friends Jason and Denise from Portland.
Denise taking a little rest after the "perfect" margartia's at Margaritaville (the best!)
Just a little fun..
Brian in front of our hotel the Excalibur. This pic was for Kylie as she loves castles, and anything to do with them and princesses.
Go Brian!
Gee, I felt so short!
um, just a drink that Brian and I had when we got the phone call that Kylie's tests were negative for CF. Definitely had to celebrate that and get that off my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment